Subject: Re: [Leica] Hallelujah!
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 21:13:32 -0700

Hi Mark;
Where ya been?
Apparently, there are three hoods for the various Noctilux models prior
to this current built-in hood version. This one is the last one. It
doesn't twist and lock, instead it has the four little claws that seat
inside a grove around the rim of the lens. It's half metal, half
plastic. Not a bad design.
Slobodan Dimitrov