Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW - Week 20 - Allan
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 00:16:25 -0400

John, thanks for the comments. I'm in the process of culling what I
consider to be unnecessary information from my images. Some subjects
work better than others for reducing information. I think this shot
works. Having said that, everything you wrote is true if I had wanted a
different type of image, but instead of adding detail to the shadows,
I've taken detail out to better appreciate the negative shape that it
then becomes.

Allan