Subject: RE: [Leica] M7 at a Bris
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 10:28:38 -0400

Agree -As a non-working pro all I can say was that at my son's graduation
from high school I decided to use the F100 with sb28 for fill and I have
NEVER had a better set of exposed, near natural looking lit pics.  Of course
I would've esthetically preferred to use the M but you get only one chance
at the Dean handing your loved one a diploma. Highly unscientific ( read:
total speculation) the matrix metering on the Nikon F100 is more 'accurate'
than the R8 when I had that camera.

Ernie - flame retardant suit on - Nitka

(And I know, most of you would die before you'd allow 'some computer
programmer' to pick your f stop and shutter speed. Interestingly, most
working photo journalists don't feel that way - particularly when moving
quickly and using flash - put the camera on program, matrix metering, and
shoot!;-) )

B. D.