Subject: [Leica] doctors and lawyers and dentists, oh my!
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 13:39:45 -0400

jc asked:

>I would like to find out if any of us are NOT lawyers, doctors or
>dentists. Not that it is wrong to be one of the above but I am tired of
>hearing the same old "toys of the rich" refrain. None of my personal

i'm rich. i'm a network engineer. i'm sure we're in the top four, if not the
top 3 of leica owners. were i not a network engineer, i'd probaby be in
jail. or maybe pumping gas. i most likely wouldn't own a leica, i'd just
want one.

(you should see the great shots i took of my VAX!)

kc, MCSE 1997

Replies: Reply from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] doctors and lawyers and dentists, oh my!)
Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] doctors and lawyers and dentists, oh my!)