Subject: RE: [Leica] doctors and lawyers and dentists, oh my!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 14:17:51 -0400

That being
said I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of #1 son home for a long weekend
from college - he drives me nuts but when he's not home it's too quiet.

ernie

- ----
Well, yes...but Son No.2 (who is child #3) just returned last Saturday from
three months On The Road with a friend who is a girl. This means that Son
No. 2, Princess, and Son No. 2's girlfriend - not Princess - are once again
living on our fourth floor. And I do find myself wondering whether they have
yet scheduled another trip. ;-)

B. D.