Subject: Re: [Leica] Another thing I noticed about the M7
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 14:43:57 -0700

Tina Manley wrote:
>>> You'd better not change your mind!  You've raved so much about the M7
that
> I couldn't resist.  I just ordered one from Carl and will be trying it out
> in Honduras in June.
>
> I'm blaming the purchase on you when Tom sees the bill!<<<

Trust me dauling not likely will I change my mind under that threat.
However, let me offer, this coming Friday evening in Canada we have our big
lottery draw, $24 million and if I should be blessed to win or a sizable
amount, send me your bill and add a couple more! ;-)

jeeesh I hope I win. ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant