Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 and Metz54MZ3 with SCA3502 adapter
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 17:52:24 -0400

Those switches are ignored with the 54MZ-3. The compensation is dialed
in in 1/3 stop increments with the little thumbwheel and displayed in
the LCD. The 1 2/3 compensation is automatic when the R8 is in Program
mode. I previously had both a 32 MZ-3 and a 40 MZ-3i and the system with
the 54 is much simpler. Plus the HSS works with the M7!

Gilbert