Subject: Re: [Leica] another thing i noticed about the m7
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 17:54:38 -0700

> I take it that it's something you're willing to part with?
> Slobodan Dimitrov
>
> Ted Grant wrote:
> >
>    So right now it's sitting here in it's box as it arrived from
> > Leica, basically brand new and only put on one camera and off right away
as
> > it just didn't fit my use of the M6's.

Hi Slobodan,
As a matter of fact now you mention it I'd be only too pleased to do so.

Make an offer and it's yours... however, think brand new in box never on a
camera other than for the few minutes it took to screw it on, look through
viewfinder and remove, back in box. ;-)

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant