Subject: Re: [Leica] doctors and lawyers and dentists, oh my!
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 9 May 2002 02:31:06 -0000

Brian, why are we not contributing toward that $311?

I would be happy to pay subscription fees.

Karina

> > Here's a clue: how many kids do Kyle and Linda have?
>
> And all this time I thought that Kyle's Goth pictures were of his
children. Imagine my disappointment.

> Come to think of it, I do have 4 kids, 3 of whom are in college. My
accountant told me that I spent $83,000 on tuition, fees, room, and board
last year. And my kids use Nikon FM or Olympus point-and-shoot.

> Gosh. When the kids start graduating and getting off the payroll I might
start thinking I'm rich.

> It costs me $311 a month to operate the computers that support the LUG
(T1 line charges, ISP transit fees, and amortized hardware maintenance),
and it's worth every penny of it. Best entertainment this side of Polka
contests.

> Crazy thing is that the last 5 rolls that I shot were shot with my
Rollei. I just felt a real need for medium-format Verichrome Pan.