Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctlilux and filters
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 9 May 2002 03:34:18 -0000

How many Noctliux owners use a  Leica UV filter on this lens.

I bought one for protection but have since removed it...makes me a tad
nervous relying on hood for protection, I have, always no matter what
system I have used, gotten into the habit of putting on UV filters.
(But thehn again I have never owned glass like this before)

Leica advise against it.

Anybody able to comment about inferior image quality as a result of filter?

Thanks

Karina

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] Noctlilux and filters)
Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Noctlilux and filters)