Subject: RE: [Leica] The notta thread
From: Marc Thomas <marc@cs.york.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 09:07:38 +0100

Well like Kyle i too work at  a university and I suppose you could call me
a network engineer (if that was all my job entailed what a lovely time id
have !), but , unfortunately im not rich , do not have "rock n' roll" hair
, know no luscious scantily clad goth ladies (despite hanging round Whitby
trying to lure a few towards my lens) and have never sold any books (what
books are they by the way , computer or photography ?). I have also taken
photos of various Vaxes and assorted other computer hardware( well I am a
sad techie after all!).

I own a M3 double stroke with a 35mm (along with the usuall Rolleis, contax
and Reids) and whenever I use it , it causes howls of laughter from all my
P&S toting friends, who think it should be in a museum (with me stuffed and
holding it probably!) I , personally know of no-one else who owns a Leica
(despite knowing a few doctors and dentists, no indian chiefs though ,
there a bit thin on the ground in Yorkshire!)

Cheers
Marc

Replies: Reply from "Tony Salce" <NadinaTony@bigpond.com> (Re: [Leica] The notta thread)
Message from Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com> (RE: [Leica] The notta thread)