Subject: [Leica] Hello Luggers in Lisbon and Bonn
From: Cummer <cummer@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 22:19:47 +0800

If there are any Luggers in Lisbon who would like to have a drink and
talk Leica I will be there from May 19 to May 24, please contact me
off list. Also, I will be in Bonn May 24 - 26, and should any Luggers
in Bonn want to meet please also contact me off list. Also I welcome
any recommendations about camera shops stocking used Leica in either
place? Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Howard Cummer (who will be taking his HexarRF with 3E, and (gulp) fat
R8 with a couple of lenses)
Hong Kong

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Hello Luggers in Lisbon and Bonn)