Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Notta L, D, IC
From: "charles walden" <charlie@highhill.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 12:37:58 -0400

Howdy

I'm new to the list and this seemed like the place to jump in.

I manage software development / operations for a small start up company in
financial services.  I've either written code or managed  sw development for
close to 30 years now.  All of my "M" friends are either other SW folks or
have something to do with photography as a profession.

I was high school photographer with my dads super Ikonta and lay dormant
until about 6 years ago, when I bought an m3 and 50 DR (still my favorite
leica combo).  I've added another M3, an M6 and a modest assortment of
lenses (35, 90 135..) and of course a leica enlarger with which to print
(v35).

I am suffering from serious leicaflex lust owing to an interest in a project
that requires a lot of closeups, so I'll probably solicit some feedback when
I'm closer to buying...

I look forward to scanning some images in and joining the fray, I'm still
getting the darkroom up and running after a move, so most film is heading
into the freezer (60-70 rolls behind), but I have plenty of other work (if
you can't achieve quality, then at least go for quantity &*).

thanks
charlie