Subject: Re: [Leica] Disqualified on a technicality_Neil's reply
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 12:21:41 -0500

Neil, I guess you have not been following this project.

The rules that GeeBee refers to are these from GeeBee's site
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/strangers.html :

This project is an attempt to get thirty six photographs of total
strangers.

Rules:

1. They must be complete strangers (obviously).

2. I have to get their permission (no tele photo sniping).

3. No parties parades etc. Must be in the street.

4. Must fill the frame.

5. Get their name.

"Kyle Cassidy set this project because, with that uncanny radar that
he has, he detects particularly fine examples of Leicaslackers. I am
trying really hard to do this but it is out of character for me to
approach total strangers and ask if I may take their photograph."

I think he's doing a nice job of this project.  He's got more nerve
than I do.

Regards,
Sonny