Subject: RE: [Leica] The notta thread
From: "Derek Zeanah" <derek@zeanah.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 16:09:05 -0400

Self-employed (computer consultant), about to move so the wife can begin
a Pediatrics residency.  So, *I'm* not a doctor or a lawyer...

I thought the review was fair, and I'm a previous Hexar RF owner (still
own the 50/2 Konica lens, but traded the RF in on an M6 Classic) who now
shoots with 2 M6's and an M3.  I didn't see anything troll-ish about the
review at all.