Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: fs:05-10 dc
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 17:39:40 -0400

Hi Jim,

That AND the bell!  VERY bad SNR here these days.  Guess I'll just go back
to deleting every post, except the ones from you, Johnny, BD, Tina and Ted
and some other Phreaks (sorry if I missed anyone) ;-)

Regards,

Austin

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: fs:05-10 dc)