Subject: [Leica] OFF Topic Vuescan Help
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 19:54:34 -0600

I am using Vuescan to scan Fuji Acros but I am not getting the results I
hoped for. Results are far too light in Vuescan, than too dark in
Photoshop.

I think the problem is with-in the "color" tab and relates to either the
"color balance" setting or the "B&W vendor", "B&W brand", "B&W type".

I am using/trying Kodak Tmax, Tmax 100 and D76 cl = .40.  There is no
Fuji Acros option.

Can someone using vuescan with Acros suggest what I'm doing wrong? The
Hamrick Help is not too helpful.

All suggestions appreciated.

Regards,

Greg