Subject: [Leica] Neal's paw week 17 &18
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 14:45:28 -0400

<Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:04:16 -0400
<From: "Felix Erazo" <ferazo2000@yahoo.com>
<Subject: RE: [Leica] Neal's PAW week 17 & 18 are up
<Neal, what a fantastic shot, I would have loved to have been there as
<well. Where was this taken?
<Plus I can see that you have the M7. How do you like it?
<I my self need to do some catching up. On the PAW.

<Regards
<Felix Erazo
<www.thrutheviewfinder.com

Felix,
Thanks for the praise of my shot. I'd love to tell you where it was taken, but I don't know which  shot is the one that you liked !!!? They were all taken in the
Flemington area of NJ within a few miles, in some cases a few hundred feet, of my home. As for the M7 I've had it for a bit over a month now and I love it. It
has much the same feel of the M6TTL with the added advantage of automation. The on/off switch is very easy to use and they should include it on future
M6's. The shutter is quieter than that of my old M3 DS, all in all a great camera.