Subject: Re: [Leica] Amundsen Photos
From: "Andrew Amundsen" <andy@tcinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:22:59 -0700

Dear Michael, Thank you for the invitiation to contribute a PAW. As soon
as my M2 is back from service, and I begin working more seriously with
it, I will be glad to share a PAW. So far what I have shown, as an
introduction to some of my work, wasn't leica produced. I purchased my
M2 last year, my first leica, and the shutter froze on me recently so
it's off the DAG for service.

Thanks also for the fun comments on the school bus photos. Beleve it or
not the snowstorm pictured didn't paralyze us, it was a Sat. morning! It
takes nearly 2 ft. of snow anyway in Minnesota to close schools!

Yours Truly, Andrew Amundsen