Subject: Re: [Leica] Too late for Cat Photos/LUG Animal Lovers
From: "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 12:55:47 +0800

Aram, nice catch....you cat is identical in colouring to my own recently
adopted kitten.

I am amazed at how many animal lovers LUG has, I thought I was the only one
that went bananas over my pets (thinking I was suffereing from some delayed
parental affection, my daughter, Pharyn, being very grateful for escaping my
smothering attention).

It is wonderful to know there are so many that love their
furry kids.

Perth is having the "Million Paws March" next Sunday -
I am arming myself with my M6 (reducing risk of being eaten alive after F5)
and hope to post some PAWS (pun
coincidental)

Watch this space for a bit tongue smear over my Noctilux lens - Ted, may
have to use that filter after all. :-)

Karina