Subject: RE: [Leica] Dejavu....
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 14:21:05 -0400

Ah, 1969 - Summer spent in Cleveland, then the city of the burning river,
working for the Wall Street Journal, watching man land on the moon in the
bedroom of my second-floor walk-up in East Cleveland, listening to Teddy K
try to explain away his somewhat erratic driving and diving, and reading the
first reports of bizarre ritualistic murders at two homes in LA. Then back
to D.C. for another fall-winter-spring of covering endless demonstrations on
and off campus, working three nights a week as a report at the WP, and
cutting classes at GWU. All in all, a memorable year. ;-)

Oh, right - and the music was great.