Subject: [Leica] Thank You Brian
From: souljer@mac.com
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 00:29:35 -0700

Hello Brian

I'm new here, but have already been inspired to take more pix with a
mind to post a PAW when I get the selected images scanned, etc. This is
something I probably would not have done on my own if I hadn't stumbled
upon the LUG by accident. The community of photographers and other
creative folks here is nurturing and inspiring.

This is just a small "THANK YOU" (seconding Ted's) for what you allow
and encourage (intentionally or not) to grow in your garage.

Gunnar