Subject: Re: [Leica] doctors and lawyers and dentists, oh my!
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 11:24:52 +0200

I actually find the LUG more useful in my life than either the NYT or Washington
Post sites. I have plenty of excellent news sources available to me, not
necessarily on the web--the BBC, the Neue Zürcher Zeitung, Financial Times etc.
But I can think of no substitute for this great, global community of interesting
people, many of whom have become my friends in the past 4 years.

Nathan

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> I think Brian is a saint. I appreciate the existence of the LUG. But pay
> MONEY to belong to the LUG - when I don't have to pay to subscribe to the
> NYTimes or WashPost sites, when I have available to me for free at Magnum
> and VII some of the world's best photojournalism and documentary
> photography, when I can go to the UNC site and stumble through William
> Gedney's ENTIRE archive?

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland