Subject: RE: [Leica] LTM vs. M
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 12:42:58 -0400

Andrew...

I have a IIIf, M3 [converted to M6J] and M6 .85 TTL.  I use the M6 90% of
the time and the IIIf all of the rest; I currently do not use the M3 at all.
The Voigtländer offerings are inexpensive and a great way to upgrade to
current glass, but they do not have the build quality of the Leica lenses.
I purchased a lot of Voigtländer lenses and used them to decide which focal
length I wanted in Leica, even on my IIIf which now has a current 50mm
Summicron mounted.

/Mitch Zeissler