Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB 21mm Leica M Lens and Finder
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:08:17 -0400

on 5/10/02 9:09 PM, Greg J. Lorenzo at gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca wrote:

> I'm looking for a wide angle lens and finder to add to my kit.
>
> Please contact me with details including price and condition via email
> off-list.
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg

This is a pre ASPH 21mm it is is good shape, glass perfect, some user wear
on barrel.  The finder is fine. Has all caps, pouch, box and papers. Price
is as stated $1100.00 plus $15.00 shipping.  USPS money order, bank cashier
check or COD. 10 day upon receipt return policy.

Let me know if you want this lens.

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander