Subject: Re: [Leica] 28MM with the view finder magnifier
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 19:59:29 -0700 (PDT)

One other option you may want to try is to add a
diopter to your camera.  This means you have a
corrective lens approximately equal to your glasses
prescription mounted on to the viewfinder. It allows
you to shoot without wearing glasses, and will allow
you to see the 28mm lines.  I put these on my M6's and
they run less than $100 per camera.

- --- "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>