Subject: [Leica] Why I switched to The Leica system
From: "Felix Erazo" <felix@lowyanddonnath.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:01:11 -0400

Hi Folks, Last night on my drive home from work, I had just driven off
the 59th. Street bridge here in N.Y.C. and came to a stop, due to the
red light up ahead. While waiting for the light to change, It was
raining by the "Buckets Full" I look to my left and there is this town
house, I look up and I see this cute little boy looking out the window
with his pet dog. He had the look of sadness. It was like if he was
saying to himself "We cant go out and play today Snoopy".
I always have my M6 at the ready when ever I'm driving alone. But this
week I decided to use My NI-- F--- with a 24-120 lens.
So I see this great picture of the kid on the window, I grab the N----
from the passenger seat look up in front of me  and I see that traffic
had started to move, I see that I only have 5 seconds to take this shot
before the behind want to kill me.
I Bring the camera to my eye trip the shutter button and the camera wont
fire, I noticed that the camera is off, No problem, I flick it on
instantly. As I press again so the camera can focus, while the lens is
focusing the kid moves away from the window. ARHHHHHHHHH *$%$# auto
focus piece of crap.
"This is why I had left you behind for a year". I was pissed folks.

Regards
Felix Erazo
www.thrutheviewfinder.com
www.thrutheviewfinder.com/PAW.html