Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop dilemma
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:44:42 -0500

From: "B. D. Colen" <

> Thanks, Sonny - I shudder at your "bending," but appreciate the
thoughtful
> post...And a Peabody? Boy, am I impressed! (And everyone else here
should be
> as well!:-))
>
> B. D.

Thanks, B.D.
I was part of a team that included several other photographers and
writer/producers for  "A Sunday Journal." In New Orleans it had higher
ratings than a certain CBS News Magazine that played just adjacent to
our time slot.  I had the great fortune to be given full artistic
freedom in the shooting and editing of my segments, and was usually
just let loose to bring back the goods.  This was not a "hard news"
show, and it always seemed like I was on vacation instead of at work
when I was involved with a segment.  Jim Metcalf, host and executive
producer,  was an old line reporter with a soft edge;  A real prince
to work with.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com