Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Photoshop dilemma
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:26:35 -0400

- --On Tuesday, May 14, 2002 11:49:42 AM -0400 "B. D. Colen"
<bdcolen@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Fantastic! In case anyone out there in LUGland doesn't know it, the
> Peabody is the t.v. journalism equivalent of the Pulitzer.....
>
> B. D.

B.D.,

The Peabody is a fabulous award, but it is Columbia University's Alfred I.
Dupont award that is the television journalism quivalent of the Pulitzer.
(Peabody's are awarded for lots of other kinds of television, as well as
for television journalism.)

Rolfe

- --
Rolfe Tessem