Subject: [Leica] Re: earthquakes
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:02:25 -0700

Having been born here and have lived here all of my life (64 years) I'be
been through a L-O-T of earthquakes. Some very big ones in that lot! The
quake last evening shook the house (two story house,) the house joints
creaked and moaned, the hanging lights swung, but it was pretty much
uneventful. If we don't have one of these little buggers occasionally, then
we get worried. This was one of those that if you weren't stationary, you
would have missed it.

Jim