Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V22 #249
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 14:10:41 EDT

In a message dated 5/14/02 9:17:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

> Another reason why I LOVE running a Mac.
Ken,

I run a Dell PC with AOL and its version of MS Explorer browser and never had
any problem with viruses. I wouldn't even know because Symantec would clean
it up automatically. The Mac isn't immune to viruses. So be on your guard.

It's a good idea not to download an attachment from any source you don't
know. I throw that junk out at sight. I don't even open it. I can smell it
from the subject or the sneaky screen name.

br