Subject: RE: [Leica] re: sonny dropped the ball
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 15:54:53 -0400

Doesn't ruffle my feathers - it's a very funny photo illustration! (and I'm
jealous of Sonny's photoshop skills..;-)) However, if he was going to do it,
I wish he'd done it right, and either had a drop or two of drool at the
corner of the cat's mouth, or a little pink tongue sticking out between the
catlips.....Of course while he was at it, he could have put an eye patch on
the cat and turned him into Scratchy of Itchy and Scratchy fame...;-)

B. D.
Just Don't Try To Pass It Off As A Photograph :-)