Subject: Re: [Leica] Dante Week 20 now in place
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 08:21:47 +0100

From: <dante@umich.edu>
To: "Leica Users" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>;
<hexarRF@yahoogroups.com>; "RF List" <rflist@topica.com>
Sent: 15 May 2002 02:08
Subject: [Leica] Dante Week 20 now in place

> Your comments are, of course, interesting.
>
> I will catch up, dammit.
>
> Week 20 (new as of 5/15/2002 at 6:00pm)
> http://www.dantestella.com/photo2.html
>
> Week 19 (up 5/14/2002 at 11:30pm)
> http://www.dantestella.com/photo.html
>
> Regards
> ------------
> Dante Stella
> http://www.dantestella.com

Dante,
            I thought week 20 a beautiful shot and good as week 19 is, it
was eclipsed by the text on the link below it. How did you managed to engage
my attention so completely and so quickly? It should not have been a
surprise because you did it before with a very moving account of memories of
your father. I see you have a stories link on your home page and the URL now
resides in my favourites folder. Regular check backs will be the order of
the day. What style!

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com