Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Photoshop dilemma
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:41:25 -0400

George - Tim is referring to the fact that Smith grossly manipulated this
image in the darkroom, going so far as to add the saw from another negative.

I have to say that Tim is being a bit disingenuous here, as I'm inclined to
believe that he knows that what Smith did in this, and a number of other
photos, would be considered unacceptable by today's standards of photo
journalism - assuming they're adhered to.

B. D.