Subject: Re: [Leica] Hood for Summilux
From: "Paul Jones" <nrg666@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:21:02 +1000

Hi,

I already have the hood for 50mm summicron and seems to be exactly the same
shape as one for the 35mm pre-asph summicron.  But ones metal and the others
plastic. So i assume the one for pre-asph 35mm summicron will fit. It says
on the hood though that its fits a 35mm, F2, F2.8 and F3.5 and doesnt
mention the summilux.

Thanks,
Paul