Subject: [Leica] Camera rebuild question...
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 19:27:30 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry this is a bit off topic, but I know some of you
have some old Nikon gear around.  I have an old Nikon
F with F36 motor(weighs more than my grocery bags)
that really needs a complete going over.  I hear Nikon
doesn't work on this stuff anymore.  Does anyone know
of a really good camera repair person that works on
the old Nikons (I figured some of the better
independent Leica repair people worked on Nikon
too...).