Subject: [Leica] MY INHERITANCE
From: "edum" <edum@hkem.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 03:53:18 -0700

Date:May 16,2002.
Email:edum@hkem.com.

Dear Sir,

I am Mr.Eduado de Mello, one of the Principal
Commanders of the Union for the Total Independence of
Angola,UNITA.Well needless telling a very long story
here for our story is indeed interwoven with the
history of the world and the liberation struggle in
the Southern African region of the African continent.
The bubble burst just about some weeks ago today when my supreme
commander, the late Dr.Jonas Savimbi was killed in an
encounter with the government forces of the MPLA
government of my country.The rest is now history but
suffice it to say that I am tired of the unfortunate
role of waging a war against my fatherland.I have
therefore decided to pull out my troupes from the bush
even if the other field commanders decide otherwise am
therefore poised to effect a new beginning in my life
and I have decided to make South Africa my new home at
least for the interim period until I am sufficiently
sure that I would be welcome home whole heartedly by
the MPLA government in Luanda the capital of Angola.
Needles to say I was the single most important
commander who was very close to the late supreme
commander; Dr.Jonas Savimbi.Indeed because I am a
brother to one of his wives,he confided in me a great
deal.The result of such trust is my reason for
contacting you I was the commander whom he sent to
deposit the sum of Thirty two million USD ($32million)
with a security/finance company in South Africa.This
was immediately after the events of September 11,2001
in the United States of America.Indeed it had become
increasingly difficult to move large volumes of money
around the world particularly for a liberation
movement like UNITA hence the recourse to keeping the
money with the security company in South Africa. I
have decided to inherit this money which was taken out
and deposited with the said security/finance company
as cash in Hundred dollar denominations.The money is
kept in my signature and would have been used in the
purchase of arms and ammunition for the purposes of
continuing the civil war in Angola.The supreme
commander is dead and as already stated I have decided
to quite the whole thing and this is without regard to
the fact that other commanders may wish to continue !
I want to cooperate with you in my decision to inherit
the $32million.I am still in the bush here but I have
been able to establish contact with the company in
South Africa to the effect that I would soon come to
take possession of the money that I kept with them.
Note also that I deposited the money as a foreign
national who is the head of a Mining company in Angola
(Never as a commander of UNITA). If you are able to
cooperate with me over this am willing to give you 20%
of the $32million.Please come back to me through
email: edum@hkem.com.The security/finance
company is standing by to receive my instructions on
this and I will link you up with them as soon as you
are ready to take possession of the $32million.
Finally you are to note that in you reply, you are to
state your residential or company address and if
possible send a copy of your international passport so
as to assure me that my money is safe in your hands.
Yours truly,
Eduado de Mello

Replies: Reply from "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net> (Re: [Leica] MY INHERITANCE)