Subject: [Leica] 400mm 6.8 question
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:44:22 -0400

I have a version of this lens with what appears to me to be a plain vanilla
lens mount.  I don't see any cams.  I use it primarily with an SL, but can I
also use it on an R camera, with TTL metering at the working aperture , and
get accurate aperture-priority exposures?  Or do I have to apply a
compensating factor of some sort?

Thanks in advance...........Julian