Subject: Re: [Leica] Try again
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 17:10:22 -0700

Graham wrote:
>>> Anyone know that feeling, you post a picture and the apathy it generates
on
> the stats page is at fever pitch. Quite
> possibly the picture sucks but I am going to give it another try, this
time
> with the right url:
> Sywell Country Park
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/sywell_01.html<<<

Hi Graham,

If it were possible I'd suggest a few steps closer into the frame and dump
the greenery tight foreground . As it's a visual barrier, just put your hand
across the screen dns e how beautifully the blue flowers pop right at you.
In my humble opinion!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant