Subject: RE: [Leica] Rottweiler attack
From: "James Harrison" <leicajh@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 10:28:9 -0500

This is why all of b.d. s emails filter to the junk box here.. I live in
the county not close to any city.  We had a dog pack problem a few years
back -- this pack butchered cows and show lambs.. in a fit of paranoia I
shot the leader (110 lb German Sheppard ) with an AR-15, you know a  bad
assalt rifle -- the pack quit running and the attacks stopped.  Come on
down to Texas.. jh