Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and digital photography
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 15:20:13 -0400

That's great if he wants slides - and wants to haul out the projector and
the popcorn everytime he wants to show anyone the photos from his
trip...otherwise, he will need prints if he shoots Provia as you do...and
what will those prints cost him? Probably more than $.60 a piece.;-)
Of course he could also set up a website, download his digital images, and
have an album up for all his friends for free...

The bottom line is no one is conning anyone. Some people want to shoot film,
some want to shoot digital. There are advantages and draw backs to both....

B. D.