Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Photoshop 7.0
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 20:42:06 -0700

Photoshop 7 is very nice. I have found two absolute killer bugs in it so far (Mac OS X) so I think I'd recommend waiting a little longer to upgrade. The things that it does that are better than Photoshop 6 are things that you either need or you don't. There are lots of lists on the web identifying the new features. Only you can decide.

The upgrade from 5.5 to 6 was really valuable to me. The upgrade from 6 to 7 is useful but not as valuable as the upgrade from 5.5 to 6.