Subject: RE: [Leica] BD for President - "the terrorists are digital, we are analog"
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 13:39:43 -0400

> Don R.,
>
> >> The worst federal government failure in America's history occurred on
> >> Bush's watch
>
> >How would YOU have prevented it?
>
> >> Any future terrorist activities on American soil are the direct result
> >> of Bush's failure to handle the problem.
>
> >What would YOU do to handle "the problem" that isn't being done?
>
> To my knowledge, BD isn't President of the United States of America so the
> question is rather spurious. Unless of course he has control of and access
> to the World's largest internal security infrastructure backed up
> by a multi
> trillion dollar defence establishment.  I suggest you elect him
> and then the
> question will be a little more appropriate.

Neil,

What does BD have to do with my asking Don R. what Don R. would do
differently?  Don R. made some critical statements, and it would stand to
reason that Don R. has something better in mind than what those he is being
critical of have done.  I'd like to hear them, or really, Don R.'s comments
are merely steam.

Austin

Replies: Reply from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com> (Re: [Leica] BD for President - "the terrorists are digital, we are analog")