Subject: [Leica] Tina Manley Highlighted!!
From: rclompus@cox.net
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 20:49:31 -0400

Fellow LUGnuts,

Tina Manley had a wonderful interview published in the Summer 2002 edition of Photographer's Forum.  She was interviewed by Ken Lassiter in a 9 page spread with five B&W  and one color photo published.  She even quotes my friend, Ted Grant with saying, "When you photograph them in color, you are photographing their clothes.  When you photograph them in black & white, you photograph their souls."

I've read about Tina in the LUG for quite a few years.  It's like someone in your family getting published.

Congratulations.  Great article Tina.  Great photos and nice to read about the improvement they have made in the lives of your subjects.  I'll be in Charleston, SC this weekend as a tourist.

Richard

Richard Clompus, OD
Roanoke, Virginia