Subject: Re: [Leica] need quick answer on film with xtol :)
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 00:14:31 -0400

Oliver, you should see some darkness on the leading edge of the film that
was out of the cassette even if severely underdeveloped, as well as faint
frame numbers.  Yes, current films will have frame numbers and a bar code on
the edge of the frames above the sprockets.   If the film is well and truly
blank throughout then I would suspect fix as the first bath, not developer.

With that said, I am running 17.5 minutes at 20degrees C with Agfa 100 in
Xtol 1:3 so I suspect that you just have a really underdeveloped roll.

I hope this helps.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] need quick answer on film with xtol :))