Subject: [Leica] Out of Office AutoReply: Nikkor page 4
From: "LIM,ANNIE-KF (Non-HP-Singapore,ex5)" <kim_fong_lim@non.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 01:52:51 +0800

Thank you for your message.

My last day with HP was 30 April 2002, and I will like to express my
gratitude for support and guidance which I have received from all of you all
these while. It has been challenging and fulfilling experience working with
you people and I wish you all all the best.

Lastly, I would like to introduce Shirley Tan, who will be my replacement
for ENJ8 to you all. Please don't forget to keep her in loop regarding all
ENJ8 matter in the future.

Or you may contact Camilla Yip, who is the focal person for ENJ8.

Thank You and Take Care

Best Regards,

Annie Lim
HP Services