Subject: Re: [Leica] 16 cyl
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 17:04:36 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/02 4:58:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
imagist@concentric.net writes:

> I believe maseratti, ferrari, and aston martin all have them
>  available.

hello George, Ferrari and Aston have V-12s, Maserati has a V-8. Maserati did
have an experimental racing V-12 in the late 50s, early 60s that never made
it into a production car. None of the three ever had a 16 cylinder engine.
Other 12s in current production are by BMW, Jaguar and Mercedes and I believe
Volkswagen has one coming.

I'm still working on a V-16 cylinder Dual-range Summicron.

Seth         9 KaL