Subject: Re: [Leica] Jonathan's paw 19 and 20
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 15:43:50 -0700

Jonathan wrote:

><Snip>
>
> Paw 20:
>
><Snip>

Amazing with 100 black and white film like that. Such a powerful
shot(the oxen). Most would have been shooting with 400. I'd be shooting
with 1600. You didn't need the background in focus though so why not
100?. And the extreme sharpness which i can sense even in this many
pixels would have to be a boom to the image. Also almost looks like
flash. A powerful shot. Would love to see a 20x24 of this
image,Jonathan. Don't care so much for the color shots. I notice you
call them "various". Don't care so much for PHoto-net. Give-me a crummy
website any day.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com