Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Newsletter, 05/22/02; international advertisingcampaign
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 08:51:55 -0400

Tina to me it makes perfect sense - knowing that some famous photogs are shy
about being themselves photographed , Leica could induce them to show just
their hands and the camera.  By the way as everyone else has said I enjoyed
your published interview.

ernie nitka
http://www.ernienitka.com  ( under construction)