Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Motor Drive & weather! ;-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 06:44:28 -0700

Sth Rosner wrote:
>>> Will you get yo'se'f outta here, Grant-san. You have no reason to
remember
> but in mid-winter I emailed you and terrible Tom that I expected to be in
> Vancouver end-May. The threat was real and beautiful wife Ann and I will
be
> at the Fairmont Waterfront late next Wednesday night 5/29. Puh-lease turn
off
> the snow & rain. <<<<

Seth mon ami,
> >  but we're getting snow, ice pellets and spring has yet to find
itself.<<

Sorry for the mis-understanding, I was referring to other parts of Canada
than Victoria, Vancouver area. It's nice here and I've had a word with the
weather gods and they're looking into your request. ;-) However good buddy
you're probably are on your own.

>>> I'll be in meetings and programs a good part of the time but we really
must
> get together. I recall letting Tom know and he said he and Tuuliki
expected
> to be home visiting his mother next week. Might Henning be available?<<<

Neither I sir, as I have assignment commitments for that time also. :-( So
our hand shake will have to wait until the LHSA convention in Portland this
fall. :-)

Have a great sail up the coast as it's a beautiful ride with wonderful
picture opportunities. Put those Leicas to work.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant